Telemarketing is a vital campaign for any growing business today. For the uninitiated, this campaign is a direct form of marketing, where a salesperson persuades prospective consumers to patronize your business. In short, a telemarketer will contact potential customers and ask them to buy your products or hire your services. Typically, this campaign can be done over the phone, via email, or chat, or in person.
When it comes to telemarketing, you have the option to hire full-time employees to work for your company under the sales and marketing department or outsource your telemarketing to an outsourcing company or remote employees. Over the past years, the latter option has become increasingly popular among many businesses since the rise of digitalization and even brought about by the recent global pandemic.
However, keep in mind that not all businesses need to outsource their telemarketing campaigns. This is because most companies are probably comfortable with their sales and marketing team consisting of a handful of employees. But on the other hand, some will want to take advantage of the perks and benefits of outsourced staffing. There are also certain instances when having remote employees for telemarketing can be a more viable option than hiring in-house workers.
But how do you determine if you need to hire a telemarketing service in the Philippines for your business? In this article, we will share when to consider outsourcing your telemarketing and what to do when looking for outsourcing services.
When to outsource your telemarketing
There are a handful of reasons why outsourcing your telemarketing roles is a good idea. If you’re wondering when to outsource your campaign, be sure to consider the following situations:
- A new market: If you’re looking to try a new target market, you will want to rely on a remote team. Sure, your internal sales team may have been robust in closing sales with your old and existing market. But if you want to expand your reach, outsourcing the job will be your best option. These professionals have the knowledge, skills, expertise, experiences, and even connections to help you thrive in a new market.
- Poor sales performance: Nothing is more alarming and disheartening than to see your sales getting stuck up or, worse, performing poorly. The chances are that you have no sales team at all or your in-house telemarketers aren’t competent to promote or sell your products or services. If confronted with this circumstance, the best way to boost your telemarketing results is to work with a remote staffing agency. With the experts they can give you, they will help convert more and more sales for your business!
- A startup business: If you’re just starting your company, you may not have a sales and marketing department just yet. The chances are that you’re doing the telemarketing alone or relying on a few people to promote your products or services. If you’re looking to grow and expand your business, you may want to hire remote telemarketers who can perform sales and marketing for your business. Fret not, as these experts are a lot more cost-effective than hiring full-time employees who will be added to your payroll.
- Extra resource: If your business is booming but you’re looking for an extra resource, hiring telemarketing services in the Philippines will be your best bet. Not only will you help other people get employed, but you’ll also earn outside perspectives. These knowledge pieces and skills will add value to your business that will kick it up a notch!
Here at CrewBloom, we provide a platform where individuals can apply for specific outsourcing roles, and companies can hire employees through outsourcing services. Ultimately, we connect businesses of all sizes with competent remote professionals!
What to do when outsourcing your telemarketing
Hiring remote telemarketers is one matter, and getting the right people is another. As much as possible, you must hire remote employees who have robust knowledge, competent skills in telemarketing, industry experiences, and a high level of expertise. With that being said, here’s what you need to do when outsourcing your telemarketing jobs:
- Know your purpose: The first step is to go back to your business core and ask yourself why you’re looking to outsource your telemarketing. As mentioned above, you might be trying to hit a new market, or your sales performance isn’t improving. On top of that, you could be just a startup business with no sales team yet, or you want to have an extra resource to expand your business further. When you determine the purpose for outsourcing, then you can find the best team for the job.
- Calculate the cost: Most companies take the outsourcing route, which will help them save up in the long run. Not only will they cost-cut on employees being added to the payroll, but they also don’t need to spend on office operational costs, utilities, and other miscellaneous expenses. Instead, these remote employees will even bring in more money to their business.
- Do your homework: When looking for outsourcing staffing agencies, narrowing your options, and settling for the best one, there are a few steps you’ll need to take. First, be sure to search online and come up with a list of prospects, or get recommendations from business leaders or other credible individuals. Second, remember to check their websites and portfolios to gauge their industry experiences and field of specialization. Finally, you can check some online reviews about these agencies and see how effective their telemarketers are. From there, you can filter your options to a few worthy prospects.
- Set a robust interview: At this point, you can go ahead and set an interview with a few prospects and see which agency is the right fit for your business. Likewise, be sure to ask relevant questions to gauge their telemarketing knowledge, skills, and commitment to work. Ultimately, you should screen and hire some of their highly reliable telemarketers to work for your business.
Here at CrewBloom, we boast of our outsourcing services, particularly our outbound and sales roles, as our telemarketers are highly competent and reliable. We offer a risk-free trial, so you have the option to look for other reps if you aren’t happy or satisfied. But ultimately, we are confident about our talents while offering reliable support. So, if you’re looking for great telemarketers, you’ve come to the right place!
At this point, you now know what outsourced telemarketing involves. Most importantly, you know when this option is best for your business and what to do when looking for remote employees for your telemarketing jobs. To that end, be sure to consider all the valuable information discussed above to get the right outsourcing company and steer your remote service in the right direction. With competent workers, you’ll be surprised at how your remote employees will kick your telemarketing campaign up a notch and bring in more profits to your business!
As an outsourcing staffing company, we provide companies or businesses with affordable yet premium sales and support talents, whether for inbound and non-voice roles, outbound and sales roles, or other specific role requirements. If you’re specifically looking to hire remote telemarketers, get in touch with us today to see how we can help!